soundboard n : (music) resonator consisting of a thin board whose vibrations reinforce the sound of the instrument [syn: sounding board]
Sound board or Soundboard may refer to:
- Sounding board, a part of a musical instrument
- a mixing console, used to combine electronic audio signals
- Soundboard (Flash), a web page with buttons that play short, often humorous sound clips
- Soundboard (magazine), a quarterly publication of the Guitar Foundation of America
- Sound board may refer to any circuit board used to produce or handle sound, such as a sound card, a computer expansion card for sound input and output.
- Sound board may also refer to a building construction material that is used for soundproofing.
- Soundboard, a technical equipment used behind the stage of a theatre.
- Soundboard (Person), person(s) to bounce ideas or questions off.